Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
24 Hour Emergency Services
SERVPRO of Clear Lake and League City East understands how unpredictable water damage can be. It’s hard to plan for your water heater overflowing or a pipe burst in your bathroom. Since flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours, neither do we. We know disasters happen at all hours of the day which is why we offer 24-hour emergency restoration and cleaning services. Our highly trained technicians are prepared and fully equipped with all custom equipment to restore and mitigate your home.
We promise to always respond immediately to your call for help, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even on holidays.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (281) 486-4716
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Clear Lake and League City East arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.